1. Frame and Chassis are in marine grade aluminum alloy 6061 T6,MIG welding.
2. WPC and preserved decking for option.
3. High Density Polyethylene floating, filled with 15kgs/m3 EPS.
4. Rubber fenders absorb impact for better protection.
5. Utility line space on both sides of pontoon.
6.Flexible connection between the pontoons can effectively reduce the impact of wind and waves.
Steel structure pontoon
The steel structure pontoon has been widely adopted ,because of its hypertension, gigantic stiffness,
light weight and convenience of construction as well.
1.National standard steel, hot-dip galvanized (thickness ≥85μ), Lifaspan: ≥ 15 years.
2.Rubber fenders for both sides
3.The decking could be selected from preserved wood, hardwood or WPC.
Main features: High strength structure, hign floating capacity, great stability
1. Concrete pontoon is precasted with special model
and reinforcement concrete,filled with 18KG/m EPS.
2. The concrete is reseved the holes for water pipes and cables.
3. Lifaspan: ≥ 30 years.
4. Concrete Pontoon also can be used as Floating Breakwater.